Accordes! play on gut strings and their performances reflect the latest research into historical performance practices. On this CD the players use expressive asynchrony to create a string sound which is rich and coarsely textured. You'll hear many of the stylistic characteristics of C19th string playing used in these energised and committed performances.
- 3:25Serenade, No. 1, Op. 9: I. AndanteClaire Holden Accordes!
- 4:31Serenade, No. 1, Op. 9: II. Tempo di minuettoClaire Holden Accordes!
- 5:40Serenade, No. 1, Op. 9: III. Allegro scherzandoClaire Holden Accordes!
- 3:44Serenade, No. 1, Op. 9: IV. Adagio - Con molto espressioneClaire Holden Accordes!
- 6:06Serenade, No. 1, Op. 9: V. Finale. AllegroClaire Holden Accordes!
- 10:04Serenade for Strings, Op. 48: I. Pezzo in forma di sonatina - Andante non troppo -Allegro moderatoClaire Holden Accordes!
- 4:19Serenade for Strings, Op. 48: II. Valse. Moderato - Tempo di valseClaire Holden Accordes!
- 9:53Serenade for Strings, Op. 48: III. Elegia. Larghetto elegiacoClaire Holden Accordes!
- 8:02Serenade for Strings, Op. 48 IV. Finale (Tema Russo). Andante - Allegro con spiritoClaire Holden Accordes!